Load up on comfort and contemporary style-without hogging up space-with this power reclining sectional. Wrapped in a heavyweight padded faux leather with a weathered effect that looks so natural, this super chic sectional with clean lines and jumbo contrast stitching includes not one but two zero wall power recliners requiring minimal space between the wall and chair back. How's that for space efficiency" Rest assured, the one-touch power control with adjustable positions includes an Easy View™ adjustable headrest that lets you lay back and still have a primo view of the TV. Zero-draw USB plug-ins at your fingertips keep you powered up as you chill out.
- Includes 3 pieces: armless chair, left-arm facing zero wall power recliner and right-arm facing zero wall power recliner
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Faux leather upholstery
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in usenPower cord included; UL Listed
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||3-Piece Reclining Sofa
||3-Piece Reclining Sofa
|Item Color Key
||Cranedall 3-Piece Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||115''W x 40''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.