Rest easy. The luxurious look you've been dreaming of is yours for the taking-at a price sure to put you at ease. This striking storage bed brings a sense of old Hollywood with a contemporary flair. A deep, dark finish, faceted chrome-tone accents and LED lighting exude Hollywood-chic style to the max. Padded windowpane-stitching on the faux alligator upholstery infuses a sumptuous look that's upscale and indulgent, and utterly on trend. A wireless remote allows you to control the color and brightness to suit the mood.
- Panel bed (headboard, footboard with storage and rails)
- Made of wood and engineered wood
- Dark gray finish with replicated walnut grain
- Chrome-tone faceted accents and faux alligator upholstery
- Faux crystal button tufting
- LED accent lighting with remote control for color and brightness options
- 2 smooth-gliding storage drawers with large chrome-tone pulls with faceted details
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Kaydell Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60.5''W x 17''D x 75''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.