Showcase your trend-setting spirit with this dresser and mirror set. Inspired by bohemian tapestries, exquisite carved medallion pattern is a testament to boho-chic style. Sophisticated dark finish sets a foundation for a room bursting with personality. Best of both worlds, mirror can be mounted on the dresser or the wall either vertically or horizontally.
- Includes dresser and mirror
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Vintage aged black/brown finish over replicated oak grain
- Hardware features a worn-through painted effect
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with faux laminate lining
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Paxberry Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||61''W x 16''D x 70''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.